Incorporated with advanced leak detect technology. Elitech WJL-6000 is our new product with the stable function and small appearance; It is an ideal and economic halogen leak detector.
Under normal working circumstance, the detector will beep when it’s turned on.
It is different with the rapid sound of warning alarm.
The WJL-6000 can also be used to:
Detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It’s going to respond to all halogenated (accommodates Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants.
This includes, but isn’t limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 and so forth..
HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 and so forth…
HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 and so forth…
Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39 and so forth…
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (It’s going to detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases).
Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as per chloroethylene.
Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
Operating temperature: 0~52℃ (30℉ to 125℉)
Maximum sensitivity: 6 gr/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants
Battery life: Approximately 50 hours normal use
Response time: Instantaneous
Work mode: continuous, no limitation
Fixed probe length: 20cm
Unit dimensions: 22.9cmx6.5cmx6.5cm
Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds
Reset time: two to ten seconds
Power supply: 6V DC four cell 7# excellent batteries
• Detect a wide variety of halogen refrigerant gases;
• Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it may be adjusted routinely to the most productive state of detecting;
• Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
• Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
• Excellent sensor,high sensitivity,long lifetime. Powered by: 4 x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included)