Everything you wish to have to process a downed tree with your chainsaw from roots to leaves, in this ONE MultiTool!
The LogOX stands out from other forestry tools available on the market with the introduction of its patented back saving LogOX Hauler and three tool versatility.
Designed in the woods of Vermont, the Hauler’s chisel tipped hook and sharply beveled base easily engages log rounds or split pieces on the ground, allowing you to quickly lift and move them WITHOUT THE STRAIN of bending over repeatedly. Multiply this unique mechanical advantage by 100 to 300+ times over the course of an average firewood splitting session and WE GUARANTEE YOU’LL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE the first time you use it!
• Quickly attach the Timberjack accessory and/or cant care for extension to the Hauler with the included clevis pins, and you are able to easily roll, lift, and cut a large variety of logs.
• Featured in the January 2017 Tree Care Industry Association Magazine’s “Cutting Edge Product” list.
• The LogOX is the ONLY cant hook or timberjack available on the market that may be quickly dissembled into three pieces measuring just 28″ long, making it easy to store and transport anywhere.
• The LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool Set comes complete with the LogOX Hauler, Cant Hook care for extension, and Timberjack (log jack) T-bar attachment.
• The LogOX’s extreme versatility makes it the ultimate chainsaw, sawmill, and log splitter assistant.
• Brought to you by a circle of relatives owned small business, now and endlessly 100% Made in USA.
✓ 21″ LogOX HAULER – Quickly engage, pick up, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, swinging a pulp hook, or pickaroon. This SAVES YOUR BACK! The ergonomic, EZ-grip horizontal hardwood care for also makes this tool a great short cant hook for portable sawmills.
✓ 38″ CANT HOOK -To roll larger logs (designed to grip logs 7″- 32″ diameter), simply attach the cant hook care for extension to the Hauler.
✓ 38″ TIMBERJACK – Quickly lift smaller logs (up to 12″ diameter) off the ground before cutting with the intention to prevent chain damage from ground strikes, bar pinch, and dangerous kickback. T-bar attaches easily and without tools.
★ PATENTED – PROUDLY MADE IN USA & GUARANTEED FOR LIFE– We offer a 100% Ironclad Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty • Rugged hollow frame American steel construction.
★ GREAT VALUE – Combines over $300 worth of the most productive forestry tools in a woodsman’s arsenal into ONE compact package, saving you time, money, and storage space. If you use a chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill, the LogOX is a will have to have!